𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte lay in a hospital bed, her body still and her breathing slow, she had taken a sleeping potion the previous night and so she was fast asleep.

Healers had been in and out of her room, they had managed to clear up her minor cuts and bruises, thought there were some definitely scars that would stick around and then of course, the bite.

Kaycie sat at her side, she'd taken a calming draught, though she stayed awake, her eyes red raw from crying and slighty drooping as she waited for Charlotte to wake up.

She heard a bang and footsteps, and looked up to see six people making their way towards her.

The Potters and Lupin, along with Sirius Black, plus Albus Dumbledore and another slightly older woman.

They all looked particularly tired, especially Lupin, Kaycie suspected it was from the full moon.

"What happened? Is she okay? Are you okay?" James Potter asked breathlessly.

"James." Dumbledore said calmly. "We will speak to the doctor in a moment."

Kaycie glared at Remus Lupin, who was staring at his daughter in shock.

"I- what happened?" He whispered.

"Greyback." Kaycie mumbled, watching how all their faces turned into complete shock. If it was any other situation, she probably would've been happy with his fear.

"Greyback...but h-he...no!" James gasped. "Where the hell are the doctors!"

"Mr Potter," the older woman said sternly.

"Minnie no!" James cried. "Is she going to be oka-"

"Ah Dumbledore, atlast." The doctor, Dr Anderson smiled. "I believe you are Miss Lupin's legal guardian?"

"In these circumstances, yes." Dumbledore nodded.

"What do you mean?" James asked, turning to Dumbledore.

"Charlotte's guardians are muggles, so as her headmaster, during these circumstances, I am the one to say what happens to her."

Kaycie didn't like the sound of this man.

Charlotte stirred in her sleep, starting to regain consciousness. The first thing she felt was a pain in her neck, and the more she awoke, the more pain she could feel flowing through her body. It felt as though someone had sliced a knife through her chest, along with torn her arms and stomach to pieces.