𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

good luck besties

good luck besties..

Tw: brief blood mention

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie had been off of school for two weeks now, and it's safe to say she was having a good summer so far. The English weather was doing wonders, it was constantly hot and the girls had been doing as much as they could to make the most of it.

Today, the two had decided to spend their day in London, packing a picnic so they could have lunch by the river.

"Are you ready to go?" Kaycie asked Charlotte, who had just finished giving the younger kids their lunch.

"Yep," Charlotte grinned, grabbing her lighter from the kitchen side. "Let's get going."

The two left the orphanage, making their way down the road with excited expressions on their faces.

Neither of them were prepared for how much their lives would be changing that day.

"We should hire one of those little paddle boats one day." Kaycie said as they walked through her harbour.

"What, are you going to paddle?"

"No," snorted Kaycie, "I'd give you the honours of doing it!"

"How thoughtful of you," Charlotte grimaced.

"I know." Kaycie smirked as they continued their journey.

A little while later, the two were say on a grassy area just by the river, with a clear view of many of the London landmarks.

Taking their food out of the bag, Charlotte placed it all on paper plates and put them on the picnic blanket Kaycie had placed on the floor.

"Merlin, it's so hot, I'm sweating like a pig!" Kaycie groaned, fanning herself with her hand.

"I know, this heat is making miss Scotland." Charlotte said.

"Ah, I wouldn't go as far as missing France." Kaycie shook her head, letting out a giggle.

"I'm sure Madame Maxine would be delighted to hear that."

"Me too!"

The two both laughed, starting to eat their food as they started talking about Madame Maxines strong hate for Kaycie.