𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐀𝐃❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐀𝐃❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You promise you'll write to me?" Charlotte said, for at least the fifth time.

"As much as possible," Kaycie replied, "besides, it'll be Christmas before you know it, and then I'd have moved to Hogwarts!"

"Christmas is ages away!" Lottie cried, sounding like a disappointed eight year old, to which Kaycie laughed at.

"Merlin this feels like my first year all over again!" She said, playfully rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"That was a dreadful year," Lottie sighed, smiling slightly at her ten year old selfs reaction to Kaycie leaving for boarding school.

"Eh, it was cute," Kaycie shrugged, glancing around the living room of Lupin cottage. "I'll see you in three months?"

"Three months," Charlotte confirmed, pulling her in for another hug. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, weirdo." Kaycie grinned, "stay safe on the full moons."

"Will do," she nodded, "love you."

"I love you too," Kaycie saluted her with a smile, before stepping into the fireplace and flooing away.

✵✵✵

Charlotte Lupin was waiting in the living room of Lupin cottage. It was the first of September, and unfortunately, neither Hope nor Lyall could take her to Kings Cross Station, however they insisted an adult did. Lottie wasn't actually sure who was taking her, just that it was someone who didn't have a shift at the orphanage.

She heard a knock on the door, and quickly stood up to answer it. Coco was sitting on the rug in front of the TV, and her trunk and extra rucksack was waiting by the front door, Skittles had already flown to Hogwarts the night before.

"Hello- oh." Charlotte failed to hide her disappointment as she looked her father up and down from the door way.

"Hello!" Remus beamed, choosing to ignore her disappointment and replace it with excitement, "ready to go?"

"Yep," she nodded, turning around, "Coco!"

Coco nervously walked over, her eyes on Remus. She had grown a lot, her fur was cut and no longer matted, and in all honesty, she just looked healthier. She still had terrible trust issues, and she hid behind Lottie.

"Ah, new dog?"

"She's called Coco," Charlotte said, gently lifting her up into her arms.

"And she's coming with us...?" Remus asked.