𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃۪❀𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄❃۪❀۪
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━❃۪❀𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄❃۪❀۪━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The first trip to Hogsmeade had been announced and finally came, everyone was excited for it, everyone except for Charlotte Lupin.

Being in an orphanage had its downsides. One being she was too nervous to ask the matron to sign her Hogsmeade slip. She was always drunk and angry, Charlotte liked to avoid that.

"We're staying here." Theo said firmly. The four where in the Hufflepuff common room and the boys had made the decision not to go to Hogsmeade seeing as Charlotte couldn't.

"But I thought we were going to Hogsmeade?" Erin frowned. She had been wanting to go for ages, she really didn't want Charlotte to ruin that for her.

"If Lottie can't, we can't." Alex shrugged, flopping down onto one of the sofas.

"No! Don't stay because of me!" Lottie shook her head. "I'll be fine, I promise. You guys go and have fun!"

"See she's fine with it-"

"Theo and I are staying."

"No, you're going to go to Hogsmeade and you're going to have lots of fun there!" Charlotte replied calmly, she was disappointed, yes, she had been meaning to get Kaycie for forge a signature but had completely forgotten, she'd simply get her to do it over Christmas. "I appreciate it, of course I do, but you guys can't put your fun on hold because of me, trust me, I'd be happier if you guys went!"

"Charlie, we're not going to leave you here on your own!" Theodore argued.

"Yes you are, now go and get on a carriage to Hogsmeade!" Charlotte said sternly.

"But what about you? You can't stay alone, therefore we will stay here." Alex said bluntly.

"There will be other trips you can miss, however this is the first and most exciting one!" Charlotte said to her friends. "So go and have fun! I'm tired anyway so I'll only be sleeping!"

"Guys, she doesn't mind, we can just go!" Erin rolled her eyes. "Come on!"

She had always hated how things where always about how Charlotte feels. Why couldn't they make things about her? Like now for instance, Erin wanted to go, so why couldn't they?

Who cares about Charlotte?

"But-"

"No buts! Come on, let's go!" Erin said excitedly.

"We won't be long Charlie, we promise!" Theo called as Erin dragged him towards the door.

"We'll bring you some chocolate!" Shouted Alex.