𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TW: sexual assault. rape. panic attacks, self-blame.

Please do not ignore this trigger warning.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In Lottie's opinion, the night at the orphanage hadn't been too bad at all.

She had stayed in her room most of the evening, and the 10pm lock on the girl's bedroom door seemed to work, as nobody came in when she was in there.

"Toast?" Lily Potter, who had come early in the morning as James left for Hogwarts, offered.

"Yes please," Lottie nodded.

The morning had been quite chaotic . Lily and Alice (who were on school run duty) had everyone under the age of 16 up and dressed at 7am, meaning the orphanage was extremely loud until 9, Charlotte's heightened senses hadn't helped that.

But now it was quiet, the only people left were a few boys upstairs who were waiting for James to come home and help them make their CVs.

"I have work at 11:30," Lily said loudly, unaware of the listening ears, "but James should be home around that time."

"Sounds good," Lottie nodded, she had a potions essay and a herbology task to complete in that time.

"Brilliant!" Lily grinned, buttering some toast. "I'll be back at the Manor late tonight, I have a meeting and a late shift, make sure you remind James to help make the CVs."

"Will do," Charlotte nodded, "who's taking the shift here tonight?"

"Your dad," Lily replied, her eyes remaining on the toast.

"Wonderful."

𐂃𐂃𐂃

(Triggering content below.)

"Charlotte I'm so sorry, I've got to run to work but don't worry, James will be here soon though!" Lily Potter said in a rush as she tried to force her foot into her shoe.

"Okay!" Charlotte replied, getting up from the sofa she was sitting on. It was extremely comfy, and was one of James' big buys along with two others.

"James shouldn't be any longer than fifteen minutes," Lily smiled, pulling on her coat. "I'll see you later on!"

"Bye!" Charlotte waved, watching as Lily apparated away. Most of the kids were still at school - seeing as it was only lunchtime - or waiting upstairs for James so she didn't mind being alone without an adult.