𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Before Charlotte knew it, the Christmas holidays had rolled around and she was sitting on the train to Kings Cross station, her eyes fixed on the window to her left.

Her head was resting on Harry's shoulder whilst he, Ron, Lucas and Alex engaged in a deep conversation about quidditch. She wasn't really listening to the conversation, her mind was focused on the Christmas she was about to have without her best friend.

The mere thought of being away from Kaycie at this time of the year made Charlotte feel sick, her death was hard enough to deal with, but in December?

It ruined Christmas completely.

"Chudley Channons will always be better," Ron declared, leaning back in his seat, "so where did you say Theo was?"

"We didn't," Alex said, turning to the door in hopes that Theo would appear from thin air.

"He's probably in an empty carriage with another guy," Lottie laughed lightly, glancing down at her hand that Harry was drawing patterns on.

"He does that?" Ron asked in shock, "but don't you have to be sixteen for that?"

"He's only making out with them," Alex said bitterly, "I hope."

"You hope?" Lottie repeated, raising an eyebrow at him with a knowing look. Lucas smirked, laughing lightly as he caught on to Lotties comment.

"Yeah...I mean....I-I wouldn't want him to....well....y'know?" Alex blushed a furious red, but Lottie only laughed, brushing away the subject.

"You're lucky that James has taken Coco for you, imagine she did her business on the train!" Cried Ron as he looked at Charlotte.

James had dropped Coco off at Lupin cottage when he took the floo system to go home.

"Very lucky," she laughed.

"So where's Hermione?" Ron asked Harry.

"Hermione's doing her perfect duties...you know, the ones you go bored of after ten minutes." Harry replied.

"It is taking quite a while," Lucas said thoughtfully.

Charlotte zoned out of the conversation as Harry and Ron began to bicker over prefect duties and leant against Harry again as he drew patterns up and down her arms. If anything, Harry Potter had been the most supportive person throughout Charlotte's loss. He didn't pressure her into talking or make her feel guilty for missing key events, he simply comforted her and did what would make her happy. He didn't push her boundaries or try to upset her, no. He was perfect. He made her feel safe, feel wanted, feel loved.