𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The last week of school arrived, and Charlotte Lupin sat in her last transfigurations lesson of the year. It was a shame she had to spend it with Potter, that kind of dulled the mood down a little.

"Hey Charlie!" Harry smiled, flopping down on his seat. His hair looked even messier than usual today, something that baffled Charlotte completely.

"Aren't you related to the guy who made the sleekeazy potion?" Charlotte asked him, staring at him with a confused look on her face.

"Er...yeah?"

"Why does your hair look like a mop then?"

Harry rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair. "My hair looks fine!"

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at him.

"It does!"

She continued watching him.

"Okay fine...it's a little messy!" Harry groaned, tugging at his hair a little. "I was too tired to sort it out today."

"And everyday of your life," Ron Weasley muttered from in front of them, Lottie let out a snort.

"Luke father like son," chuckled Lucas.

"So Charlie, any summer plans?" Harry asked, wanting to make the lesson go fast by distracting himself.

"A few," Charlotte said vaguely. "You?"

"Not really," Harry shrugged. Lucas had lectured him on boasting about the family in front of Charlotte, she told him it was disrespectful. "Just at home most of the time, y'know?"

Charlotte nodded, slightly glad that she didn't receive a description of her fathers summer with the Potters.

"School gets a little boring after a whole year, I need a change of scenery." Harry chuckled.

"Me too," Charlotte replied. "It feels like we've been here for far too long."

"Agreed," Harry nodded.

Charlotte rubbed her forehead, wondering how on Earth she was having a conversation with Harry Potter without wanting to hex his eyebrows off.