𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: underage drinking
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Charlie is in the hospital wing again!" Harry Potter whined, he was sitting at the the gryffindor table in the great hall with Hermione, Lucas and Ron.

"Again?" Hermione repeated, "she seems to be ill every month."

"She said she has a bad immune system..."

Lucas shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He wondered if Charlotte had been born with lyconthropy, he knew Remus was a wolf, and perhaps he could have given it to Charlotte.

"Wasn't it a full moon last night?" Hermione asked, quickly piecing together Charlotte's story. Her eyebrows knitted together as she thought harder and harder on the subject.

"I don't know," Harry shrugged, "that has nothing to do with her being sick...should I bring her flowers? Maybe I shouldn't take her to the party incase she feels worse-"

"Harry, do you know what this means?" Hermione asked impatiently, "Charlotte could be a werewolf!"

"Hermione lowers your voice!" Lucas hissed.

"What?" Gasped Ron.

"What?" Harry looked up, shock written all over his face. He looked like a deer caught in the head lights, "what makes you say that?"

"Think about it!" Hermione sighed, "Lupin is a werewolf-"

"How did you know that?" Lucas asked curiously.

"It's obvious, besides, he and Charlotte share the same symptoms! I can bet that both he and Charlotte are in the hospital wing right now!"

"Charlie isn't a werewolf," Harry said, his voice dripping with doubt. "She would have told me...I would have noticed-"

"You could ask her," Ron pointed out. "Does it change anything for you though? Werewolves are dangerous and-"

"Oi! Ron! Hello? One in our family. If Harry can grow up with Remus, he's not going to change his opinions on Charlotte, right?"

"It doesn't make a difference," Harry said firmly.

"You sure?" Ron asked.

"She's still the same Charlotte, she could be a wolf....a vampire, I don't care. I lo-... I like her for who she is."

Hermione smiled softly and nodded, turning back to her book.

"I agree then," Ron said, "she's a nice person...I'll just stay away on the full moon."