𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃ུ۪ ❀۪ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❃ུ۪ ❀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In Charlotte's opinion the rest of the week went by extremely slowly. Her days were spent by avoiding Potter and Lupin with everything she had in her. She mostly managed to avoid their stares, though sometimes she accidentally caught eye contact with one of them, receiving a giant smile from James or a look of pity and sadness from Remus. She couldn't tell which one she hated more.

Today, she had her first quidditch training session of the year. Cedric Diggory - the captain of the team - had already let them know they had a full team and didn't need to do tryouts.

She changed into her quidditch kit, which consisted of black tracksuit bottoms with a yellow hufflepuff quidditch hoodie. Cedric didn't make them wear their quidditch robes, those were solely for the matches seeing as they weren't exactly the comfiest and he didn't like the idea of them being damaged or dirty.

"Have you seen my trainers?" Charlotte asked Erin.

"Under your bed probably," Erin replied. "You really should sort out what you've got in your trunk."

"My trunk is bottomless, Merlin knows what's in there." Lottie grinned, moving her trunk with her foot.

"Sort it out today then!" Erin scolded, hating anything messy.

"I'm going to be tired from practice," Charlotte replied.

"Still! Don't be lazy!"

"Okay okay, I'll do it later, mum." Charlotte replied, grinning at her Erin. She grabbed her very old and slightly tatty trainers, shoving her feet in. "I'll see you after training, I'm already late."

"Have a good session!" Erin waved, turning back to her book.

Charlotte left the dorms, making her way down to the Hufflepuff common room.

"Morning Lottie!" Smiled Ernie Macmillan who was sat at a table doing homework.

"Hey Ernie! Can't talk, gotta go!" She waved, running out of the common room as she realised she was a whole fifteen minutes late.

She ran through the corridors, mentally groaning aa she realised it was still raining.

As she turned the corner to leave the castle and head towards the quidditch field when she felt a body collide with hers, knocking her off of her feet.

"Bloody hell," Charlotte groaned, looking up at her attacker.

"We've got to stop meeting like this!" James Potter said awkwardly, attempting to make her laugh.