𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

That evening, Lottie made her was to James Potters office. She was not looking forwards to being in his company.

The news of her hitting Erin had spread like wildfire around the school, every student could be seen whispering about it to their friends.

Charlotte pushed the door to the office open, revealing a James Potter blasting ABBA and dancing with a man with long black hair.

She stood there for a moment, watching as two grown men danced like little kids, although it didn't last long.

Upon hearing the door open, the two men snapped their heads towards the door with wide eyes. The man with long black hair allowed his jaw to drop, whilst James simply smiled happily.

"Charlotte! What brings you here in the lovely evening?" James asked cheerfully, turning down the music player.

"Erm...Minnie gave me two weeks of detentions with you... but if you're busy I can go, in fact, I can leave right now!" She said, a bright smile on her face at the thought of leaving.

"Oh no don't worry!" James exclaimed, "take a seat!"

Lottie groaned and sat down on one of the chairs, observing the office. There was photos of James and his friends and family, a long with many quidditch and band posters. It was almost like being in a teenagers room.

The man - who Charlotte recognised to be Sirius Black - leant against the wall as he observed the situation. He was slightly unsure on what to do, Lottie was sitting in front of him and he was almost 100% sure she hated him.

"Hello Charlotte." Sirius said awkwardly as he ran a hand through his hair.

Charlotte looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. If anything, she was not going to make conversation with Sirius Black. That would be worse then catching the black plague.

"So...er Prongs I better go and find Moony..."

"Great idea! Bye Pads!" James waved him out.

Lottie wondered why they where calling eachother such strange names, then again, they're quite odd in general.

"So." James started as he shut the door behind his friend. "What did you get detention for?"

Lottie scrunched up her nose.

"For hitting Erin,"

"Oh," James frowned, "I hit my friends all the time! Do these people not know what banter is?"

"It wasn't banter, and we aren't friends."

James stared at the thirteen year old in confusion. "But you guys are mates?"