𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The following morning Charlotte woke up next to Harry Potter, his muscular arms holding her close to his body. Today was the day that Lottie was going out for lunch with her father. She was nervous, but kind of...excited?

Harry stirred in his sleep, his eyes slightly opening as he woke up. Lottie looked at him with a soft smile, one in which he returned.

"Good morning, love," she whispered, resting her head on his chest.

"Good morning, Charlie. Did you sleep well?" He asked, playing with a strand of her hair.

"I did," she responded, lifting her head and staring at those bright green eyes. "I need to get up soon, I'm going out with Lupin today."

"You are?" He asked curiously, "why?"

Charlotte's smile fell ever so slightly, and her fingers traced around his chest as she sighed. "I'm staying here for the rest of the summer, which means in two weeks, when the full moon comes, I've got to be with him...and....I'm scared Harry. What if something goes wrong?"

Harry frowned. "I don't like Remus after everything he put you through, love, and I know that the night of the full moon changes people completely, but I promise you that Remus wouldn't ever try to physically hurt you, no matter what."

"But what if I hurt him?"

"You won't. You've never tried to hurt my dad on the night of a full moon, have you?"

"I don't think so," she shook her head, James was always able to keep the wolf distracted so that she doesn't hurt herself or him.

"And my dad, Sirius and Peter are all going to be there, they've been doing this for years, they know what to do and how to handle everything!"

She took a long, deep breath and nodded. "I trust James," she said confidently. "I think I can trust Sirius too — I haven't really met Peter but...they have been doing this for years, you're right."

He kissed her for head, "I love you, Charlie, I won't let anybody hurt you."

"You won't be there, Bambi," she chuckled, her lips now inches away from his. "But I believe you, I'm probably overreacting - everything is just still so new for me. It feels like I've done hundreds of full moons but each one is still scary."

"I know," Harry nodded, "I wish things could be better for you, I hate seeing you have to go through pain each month. It's not fair on you."

Despite the sad tone, she smiled at him, pushing some of his thick hair out of his eyes, "it's okay, but I appreciate it."