𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

March changed to April and before Lottie knew it, exams were rolling in and the summer was drawing nearer.

She was still beyond excited for the summer, she and Kaycie had been sending letters back and forth as they planned out their summer, the both of them coming up with different things they could do in London. There was a long list that Lottie couldn't wait to start ticking off.

Lottie sat on the grass next to the black lake as she sketched different pictures on her notepad. She was wearing her mum's black AC/DC hoodie because despite it being spring, Scotland was still cold. Her reading glasses sat at the end of her nose as she bit the inside of her cheek in concentration as she focused on the drawing in front of her.

Theo and Alex lay beside her, the two of them chatting about a muggle board game called Monopoly that they had played the previous night.

It's safe to say Lottie received some kind of werewolf anger from her father, because that girl got angry over board games.

"I'd say we could play it again tonight, but someone might launch another shoe at me." Theo said, his eyes darting towards the ginger at his left.

"I will," Lottie said, not looking up at him. "You kept making me bankrupt, did you not expect that to end in violence?"

"Nothing is very predictable around you." Theo said.

"That's what makes me so amazing," she winked playfully.

"You wish." Scoffed Alex. "It's very clear that I am the amazing friend."

"Sure." Theo and Lottie said in unison.

"It hurts me greatly that you feel I am not the amazing friend." He said, holding a hand to his heart.

"That's a shame," Lottie pouted, shading the corner of her page.

"Can we do something? I'm bored." Alex said, picking at his trainers. "You guys are being very boring!"

"You have the attention span of a five year old." Theo stated, shaking his head at the boy.

"Do something about it then," Alex said, and Theo gulped.

Charlotte bit her lip to stop herself from laughing at how hopeless the two were. She knew Alex hadn't meant it in a sexual way, however the tension between the two of them definitely made it seem that way.

"How about we play a game of monop-"

"No!" The two boys cut her off, shaking their heads.

"Fine, let's go prank the Gryffindors or something then." She sighed, closing her note book and sitting up properly.