𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: underage drinking

Charlotte Lupin flicked her cigarette onto the pavement as she walked up the drive to the orphanage, Kaycie was at her side and they both had their hands full, Charlotte holding her trunk and Kaycie holding Skittles' cage.

"Ready to go back into the hell house?" Kaycie asked with a small smile.

"Ready as all ever be," Charlotte nodded, and so Kaycie opened the front door and they both stepped in. "Home sweet home."

"If only." Kaycie snorted, peering into one of the sitting rooms. "Mary's not here, I was trying to speak to that kid Aaron to see when she would be back, I didn't get much out of him though."

"Why not?"

"He couldn't keep his eyes up here," Kaycie gestured to her face, rolling her eyes.

"Oh," Charlotte frowned. She really didn't like the boys there.

"But I don't think she'll be back much this summer, just in and out, y'know?" Kaycie said as the two made their way to the kitchen. "Same as last year."

"Great." Charlotte sighed, as much as she hated Mary, it was unfair on the younger children for her to not be there. "Well, at least she won't stop us from going out!"

"I know," Kaycie grinned. "Oh! Guess what I brought home?"

"What?"

"Fire whiskey!"

A grin filled Charlotte's face. "Really?"

"Yep." Kaycie nodded. "A few bottles too.."

"Sounds good!" Laughed Lottie, "so how was your year?"

"It was good," Kaycie replied, although Charlotte could tell she was lying. "I'm just glad it's summer."

"Me too." Said Charlotte. "How are things with Fran?"

"They're good! Really good!" A smile appeared on Kaycie's face as she grabbed a packet of crisps from the cupboard.

"That's good!"