𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃ུ۪❀ུ۪𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒❃ུ۪❀ུ۪
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━❃ུ۪❀ུ۪𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒❃ུ۪❀ུ۪━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Hope Lupin was now thirteen.

She grew up in the orphanage, her father never came back, he broke his promise and she hated him for that.

In all honesty, the orphanage she grew up in was terrible. She had read muggle stories about children who lived in orphanages, hell she had even watched Annie but none of those really compared to her own orphanage.

It was swarming with muggles of all ages and the hostility was terrible. Children would wander around with drugs at such young ages, the older kids would give out cigarettes and alcohol for ever so cheap and if anybody dared to decline, they'd simply be screamed at. The boys where violent, especially towards the girls. Charlotte had two run ins with the particularly horrible ones, she still had nightmares from half of the things she had endured.

When she reached the age of eleven, Lottie found her escape from the orphanage. What was it? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  Charlotte loved Hogwarts with her whole heart, it was the most beautiful place she had ever been to. She had amazing friends and she saw the people there as her family, everyone was sweet and kind, nobody was nasty to her and everybody accepted her for who she was.

Of course Hogwarts had its snags. One being Harry Potter.

See, Charlotte had managed to cling onto a few memories of her childhood. She had a strong memory, most children in orphanages did, it was like some kind of response to the abandonment. They tended to cling to their happy memories, never allowing them to fade as they thought about them on a daily basis.

Charlotte remembered her father. His name is Remus Lupin. She could hardly remember his face or voice, however she did remember one thing.

He promised he would come back - in fact, it was a pinky promise.

He never did though. Charlotte accepted that her dad wasn't coming back when she was eleven years old. She was sat in the great hall, looking at the Daily Profit newsletter her friend Erin was reading. On the front page was a picture of Sirius Black with his best friend Remus Lupin, his wife Emelia and his son Lucas. Apparently, they were searching for Sirius and Emelia's lost child Halle, and her father was there every step of the way.

For everyone else's children, yet not his own daughter.

That led Charlotte to questions of course. How could he help raise another mans child but not his own?

From that day on she held a burning hate towards her father.

She hated Harry Potter. Harry and his younger sister grew up with her dad at his side 24/7. He helped raise Harry, he made him laugh and they had nicknames for each other. Harry and Sophia received everything Charlotte Lupin wanted and he didn't even have to lift a finger.