𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Harry woke up first, the feeling of another person nuzzling their head into his neck was one that greatly confused him, and his eyes snapped open in fear of his father attempting to prank him in some way (as he had done many times.)

The fire thing he saw was a flash of ginger hair, and it was only then that he realised Charlotte Lupin was cuddled up to him, his arms around her body and her breathing shallow.

A grin immediately grew on his face, Charlotte Lupin was cuddled up to him.

She looked so peaceful, so relaxed, as if nothing in the world could ever go wrong. In Harry's eyes, the girl lying next to him looked perfect. The girl that was lying next to him was quite literally, the girl he was falling for.

The house was still silent, it couldn't have been any later then five am, and so he pulled the blanket that had dropped to the floor back over her, and closed his eyes, falling back to sleep with a smile on his face.

A few hours went by, and soon enough, James and Sophia had entered the room. Well, James had dragged his daughter in, bribing her with waffles for breakfast.

"Remind me why we're doing this?" Sophia said to her dad. She was already dressed and ready for the day, her hair dead straight falling down her back, wearing shorts and a t-shirt with jewellery decorating her body.

"Because, Charlotte made me go bald and everyone saw it!"

"For a day," Sophia reminded him.

"Potter hair is a very precious thing, Phia," he said in a low voice. "Now we have to be quiet, Lottie has a er...sixth sense...very good ears, y'know?"

"No?"

"Well...go along with it!" James sighed glancing towards his son, "poor Harry, we're making him suffer."

"Let him," Sophia said quickly, "he always leaves my door open!"

James rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "teenagers."

"Come on then," Sophia sighed, "if they're stroppy, it's your fault."

"Uh, no!"

"Uh, yes! I'm not taking the blame!"

"We'll blame your mum," James decided, raising the pans in his hand, "on three."

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three!"

From there, it was chaos. The sound of pots and pans smashing together rung around Potter manor, and both Harry and Lottie shot up.