𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Post for you," Lyall Lupin said, handing Charlotte an envelope.

"Thanks!" She smiled, glancing down at the letter, she didn't recognise the writing, and so she placed it down on the table, turning back to her dinner.

It was saturday evening, and she and Kaycie still had plans to meet up, Charlotte just had to hope that her grandparents wouldn't notice.

"Hogwarts is still in the papers," Hope said, shaking her head, "good on the Diggory boy, I can imagine he's enjoying the attention."

"I was speaking with Amos this morning," Lyall nodded, placing his fork on his plate. "Say's they get bombarded with questions and congratulations each time they leave the house."

"He's lucky, I'll say," Hope smiled, "a once in a life time chance and he won it! I assume the tournament will return to it's usual every five years?"

"I think so," Lyall agreed, turning to Charlotte, "are you friends with the Cedric chap? It says he was a Hufflepuff."

"He was the quidditch captain," Charlotte said, "so yes, we're friends."

"Oh! He sounds quite successful!"

"Yup," she replied, finishing the last of her food.

The rest of their evening went by quickly, Hope and Lyall continued to discuss Cedric, and Lottie couldn't blame them, most of the British wizarding world was doing the same.

After dinner, Lottie sat on her bed an opened the letter, her eyes scanning the page and before she knew it, she was smiling.

Dear Charlie,

Hi! It's Harry, I hope you're having a brilliant summer so far!

On tuesday, we're having a little summer party...nothing too special, really. My nan and grandad used to always hold the Potter summer parties, but this year, dad has offered to hold it at our house!

Mostly, it'll just be my dad and grandads friends here with music and party food, but I'm allowed to invite some friends! The Weasley's will be here, and 'Mione, Kaycie too, anyway, I was wondering if you could come? You don't have to, if not then that's fine, but it would be lots of fun if you could!

Anyway, let me know if you'd like to come!

I hope to see you soon, f̶r̶o̶m̶   l̶o̶v̶e̶  b̶y̶  l̶o̶v̶e̶   f̶r̶o̶m̶   l̶o̶