𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin was in all honesty, having a shit week.

She was having to do detentions that, in her opinion, she didn't deserve. Erin had completely gotten away with being homophobic, and Charlotte hated that.

Not only that, but the full moon was coming in a few days, and she had not been coping well.

Any confidence she had had been completely thrown away, and the full moon scared the hell out of her. Every time she thought about it her breathing hitched and her mind would fill with worries and possible scenarios of her hurting the people she loved, it was not a good experience.

Now, however, she was sitting in herbology, her head resting on the palm of her hand as she listened to Sprout talk about today's lesson. Her mind was completely blank and she couldn't focus, there were too many loud noises in her ears for her to be able to work properly.

"Yeah - apparently Fenrir Greyback made another attack last night." Erin Johnson said to Pansy Parkinson. The pair were a few rows back, however Lottie's heightened senses made it seem like they were right besides her.

"No way! Really?" Pansy gasped. "Greybacks a creep..."

"He is," Erin sighed. "Werewolves in general though...honestly they're monsters!"

Charlotte froze.

"Filthy animals," Pansy sneered.

"Honestly! They deserve to be put down!" Erin laughed.

Charlotte tapped her quill against the desk in an attempt to distract herself, but Erin and Pansy's words seemed to be sinking in by the second.

"Lottie - you alright?" Theo Nott (who hadn't heard the conversation) whispered.

"Fine." She gulped, glancing back towards Pansy and Erin.

"You're right though, they're all monsters." Pansy said. "Snape told us! They're vicious creatures...should be locked away in azkaban."

Lotties quill continued to tap against the desk as she bit her lip, the word monster repeating itself in her head like a broken record.

"Well that's that then! Class dismissed, I expect your homework to be handed in tomorrow!" Sprout said cheerfully.

Swiftly picking up her things, Lottie left the classroom in a hurry, wanting to get away from Erin and Pansy as quickly as she could. She hadn't even waited for Theo and Alex, who were both extremely confused.