𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐐 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐔𝐏❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

.The Notts, Rosiers, Lottie and Kaycie made their way to the stands, all excited for the upcoming match.

They could hear the sounds of thousands of people moving around them, shouts and laughter, snatches of singing. The atmosphere of feverish excitement was highly infectious; Charlotte couldn't stop grinning. They walked through the woods for twenty minutes, talking and joking loudly, until at last they emerged on the other side and found themselves in the shadow of a gigantic stadium. Though Lottie could see only a fraction of the immense gold walls surrounding the field, she could tell that ten cathedrals would fit comfortably inside it.

"Seats ninety one thousand," said Mr. Nott. "Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have gotten anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again...bless them," he added fondly, leading the way toward the nearest entrance, which was already surrounded by a swarm of shouting witches and wizards.

"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance when she checked their tickets. "Straight upstairs, just by the Greengrass family!"

The stairs into the stadium were carpeted in rich purple. They clambered upward with the rest of the crowd, which slowly filtered away through doors into the stands to their left and right. At last they reached their section and found themselves in a small box, with a perfect view of the whole pitch, not too high but nowhere near low. About ten purple-and-gilt chairs stood in two rows here, and everybody slipped in.

A hundred thousand witches and wizards were taking their places in the seats, which rose in levels around the long oval field. Everything was suffused with a mysterious golden light, which seemed to come from the stadium itself. The field looked smooth as velvet from their lofty position.

Lottie looked ahead where she could see an advertisement board just a little higher than them.

The Bluebottle: A Broom for All the Family - safe, reliable, and with Built-in Anti-Burgler Buzzer...Mrs. Shower's All Purpose Magical Mess Remover: No Pain, No Stain!...Gladrags Wizardwear - London, Paris, Hogsmeade...

Glancing away from the board, Charlotte felt someone nudge her.

"Your best friend is over there," Kaycie giggled.