𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie stood in front of the mirror in the girls dorm, she was wearing her black and yellow quidditch robes with her hair in a ponytail and a smile on her face.

Today was the last quidditch match of the year - the match that determines whether or not Hufflepuff win the house cup.

She was excited to say the least. Quidditch matches were probably her favourite thing about Hogwarts. The thrill of the crowd and the excitement of the rest of your house would always send adrenaline rushing through Charlotte.

"Good luck at the match, Lottie!" Susan, who was sitting on her bed brushing her hair, smiled.

"Thanks Susan," Lottie grinned. In all honesty, the Hufflepuff was slightly nervous. She knew it was just a simple house against house game, however the students of Hogwarts were beyond competitive.

The team had done enough practice to win, they had learnt new tactics and skills, James had helped them all improve and to be fair, they weren't bad.

"Are you excited?" Hannah asked, stepping into the room.

"Very!"

"Well, you should probably head down, but we'll be cheering you on from the stands!"

"I'll see you guys later," Lottie waved, strolling out of the dorm excitedly.

Lottie left the common room to find Alex and Theo waiting outside for her in their Slytherin robes, all ready for the match.

"Are you ready to lose?" Alex asked, a smirk on his face as he looked at Lottie.

"Ah Alexander, don't get too cocky, it'll make your loss even more embarrassing." Lottie raised an eyebrow at him, her voice dripping with confidence.

"We will win!" Alex said firmly.

"Sure,"

"I am!"

"It wasn't a question!" Charlotte laughed.

"Are you nervous?" Theo asked curiously.

"No," a lie. She was a little nervous.

"Whatever you say, Char." Theo grinned, locking their arms as they walked out of the castle. "I'll tell you what, we'll let you come to the after party when we win!"

"Same goes for you - obviously only my offer will be the one that lasts of course." Charlotte winked. "Oh but boys, play nicely in this match!"

"We will!" Alex cried, holding a hand to his heart. "How could you say such a thing?"