𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: underage drinking and brief implications of rape━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie and Harry walked through the corridors of Hogwarts with bright smiles on their faces. Their date had been successful, and so far, Lottie was extremely happy with the way her birthday was going.

"I think my dad wanted to see you, you know, say happy birthday and catch-up?" Harry said to his girlfriend, looking up at the grandfather clock they had passed. It was only 7 pm, and the secret party was supposed to start at 8.

"Sounds good," she nodded, swinging their arms up and down as they walked through the corridors. Harry had given her her birthday presents a few hours before when the pair had gone to a small Italian restaurant for dinner. He had given her some charms to go on the bracelet he had bought her not too long ago.

"It's so quiet," Charlotte murmured as she looked around the empty corridors, still swinging their arms though only slightly.

Harry smirked, coming to a halt and pulling her arm so that her body was up against his. "I prefer it when it's quiet."

Lottie looked up at him, he had a cocky expression on his face and she had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at him. He knew he was the least subtle person in Hogwarts when it came to these things, though he also knew Charlotte could never resist his charm.

Harry closed the gap between them, his lips were warm and soft, and their eyes fluttered closed as the world around them drifted away. His hands held her waist, and he slowly backed her against the wall as the kiss deepened, her back pressing against the stone.

But then Charlotte's mind drifted. A flashback of a memory she hadn't ever wanted to reimagine. Her eyes snapped open, her eyes on Harry, whose eyes slowly opened in confusion.

"Charlie?" Harry frowned, meeting her conflicted eyes.

It was Harry, Harry the boy she loved, Harry the boy she trusted, Harry the boy who had never hurt her.

She let out a sigh, leaning her head back against the wall, Harry's arms hooking around her waist.

"Are you okay? Did I do something?" He tilted her chin up, "talk to me, love."

"It's nothing," she flashed him a bright smile, "just got distracted."

"Charlie," he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "you can talk to me...not now, not if you don't want to...but I don't want to upset you. Just know I'm here for you, and you can trust me."

His tone was soft, so gentle and calm that Charlotte felt guilty for even being reminded of her previous experience.

"I'm okay," she shook her head, though she instantly felt as though she owed Harry an explanation. She knew a lot about Harry and his life, and he was her boyfriend, she should have told him already. "We can talk about it tomorrow, is that okay?"