𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte leant against the wall outside the Great Hall, it was around half past ten, meaning everyone in the castle was supposed to be asleep. She was wide awake and ready, she was still extremely happy with the fact she was getting to spend a whole year with Kaycie.

Kaycie Lloyd came strolling down the corridor wearing a grey hoodie and blue tartan pyjama bottoms, a wide grin on her face as she made her way up to Lottie.

"Nice outfit," Charlotte smirked.

"I look dashing darling, I know." Kaycie winked, hooking her arm around Lotties. "So where's this tower I'm going to throw you off of?"

"It's just this way," Lottie laughed, guiding her friend to the astronomy tower as quietly as she could. They didn't want to get caught by Filch, that wouldn't end very well.

"Hogwarts is quite pretty, you know." Kaycie said as she glanced around, her wand held out with a low light on the end.

"It's not too bad if I do say so myself." Charlotte chuckled.

A few minutes later, the pair were laying on the floor of the astronomy tower, cigarettes lit and smoke dancing around them as they remained silent.

"So, how's your furry problem?"

"Why does everyone keep calling it that?" Lottie laughed.

"Because it's a furry problem, obviously. But how was the moon?"

"Shit," Charlotte said bluntly. "James joined me on my second one - he helped I guess...it's still shit though."

"How does he help?"

"He's an animagus," Lottie said quietly.

"Woah! So he's hot and an animagus, is there anything this man can't do?" Gasped Kaycie, earning herself a nudge in the ribs. "Oi! I'm not wrong!"

"He's my godfather you idiot!"

"Makes him even hotter!"

"Bloody hell," Lottie shook her head. "So how are you?"

"I'm not bad - I'm grateful for the change of scenery, that's for sure!"