𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Coco was a dog who didn't want to follow orders.

She was too scared for a start, and she certainly wasn't ready to start trusting people any time soon. So far, nobody had been able to touch her - except for the vet, but even she had to give her a jab.

What the vet had said was simple. She'd run some tests, look through files for a missing dog case, and if there was nothing, the Lupins could keep Coco.

Charlotte was excited to say the least. She didn't want Coco to go back to wherever she had come from, it seemed liked an awful place. She was also quite enjoying trying to teach Coco to relax. The dog slept on a new dog bed that Lyall had bought, she had been reluctant at first, too scared to even come near it but with a few treats and lots of bribing, she had managed to do it.

"Coco!" Lottie called softly, patting the sofa for Coco to join her.

One thing she had done right, was getting coco to learn her name. Her head snapped up, and she looked at Lottie in pure fear, her eyes looking too big for her her head as she tilted her head in Charlotte's direction.

"Come here! Good girl, come on!"

Coco wouldn't budge.

Charlotte sighed, the whole idea of taking time wasn't very fun.

She was home alone, although Harry was coming over any minute from now, as he was determined to get Coco to like him before she liked Lottie.

She sat on the floor next to Coco, her eyes on the dog. Coco had grown a little, which was progress for sure. The once unwell and unhygienic dog was on the road to being healthy, even it was going to be a slow journey.

A crash was heard, and Charlotte looked up to see an explosion of green in the fireplace, followed by a slightly dusty Harry.

"Hello!" He grinned, brushing the soot off of his clothes and stepping out of the fireplace.

"Hey Harold!" Lottie waved, gesturing for him to come over.

"So this is Coco?" He asked, kneeling down and our stretching an arm.

"Yup," Lottie nodded proudly, "she's still not used to people yet."

"She's cute," he sat cross legged opposite Charlotte, his eyes on the dog in front of her. "How old did the vet say she is?"