𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A month went by, and soon enough January turned into February. The snow that was once a thick layer on the ground had melted down, replaced by the dampness brought by the rain.

School was a drag as usual, with long and boring lessons and tiring quidditch sessions, but it certainly wasn't awful.

Lupin was still making little comments like the usual hello or how are you? When he saw his daughter, but she usually ignored him. He hadn't tried anything drastic, and she still hadn't opened the Christmas present she recieved from him.

She missed Kaycie a lot. The two had been exchanging letters, but it wasn't really the same. She missed the jokes and even the mocking of Lotties accent. It was strange how easily Kaycie could make the girl laugh.

Lottie missed that.

She was beyond excited for the summer. It would be a full 7 weeks with Kaycie and no fathers.

She couldn't wait.

Lottiem sat next to Harry Potter in transfigurations, the lesson had barely started yet and she was already bored.

"Good morning Charlotte!" Potter said cheerfully, his usual cocky smile was plastered onto his face. He resembled James a lot, with the continuous cheerfulness and the same smile that never seemed to disappear.

"Morning." Lottie mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she rested her head on her hand. She was tired, in her opinion, it was far too early in the morning to be doing lessons.

"It feels like we haven't spoken in ag-"

"Professor McGonagall!" The whiny voice of Erin Johnson called out. "Please can I swap places with Charlotte?"

Harry quickly crossed his fingers and closed his eyes, it looked like he was doing some kind of ritual, however he was simply begging the universe to let McGonagall say no.

"No." McGonagall said sternly. "You shall stay in the seating plan I created for you all at the beginning of the year."

Harry let out a sigh of relief.

"Please!" Erin begged.

"Miss Johnson, I highly recommend you sit down and open your textbook."

Erin rolled her eyes, but did what she was told to do, making a big scene of throwing her books on the table and loudly clicking her ink pot open.

Mcgonnogal started the lesson, and Charlotte sat taking notes as they were supposed to. Harry Potter on the other hand, had other plans.

"Lupin." Harry whispered.