𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Note: lottie is not going to look like whatever the fuck Remus was because that was slightly traumatizing to watch LMFAO ANYWAYS picture it how u want ig

Also this may be a lil semi graphic idk theres blood mentions and bones snapping lmfao

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XCharlotte Lupin had been staying with her grandparents for almost a month now, meaning the full moon was coming up.

She hadn't expected the build up to be this tiring, but with only two days until the moon, she was exhausted. Every single noise she heard was amplified, giving her a pounding headache for the simplest of noises, and the single raise of a voice felt like  torture to the fourteen year old. Every time she moved it felt like her bones were being crushed to pieces, her body was tired and yet she had done nothing for them to ache.

And so now she was laying on her bed, her face in her pillow as she attempted to cancel out any noise. Hope and Lyall had explained to her that it would only get worse from here, and it's safe to say Charlotte was not excited.

A faint knock on her door drew her attention, and she lazily lifted her head. "Come in," her voice was croaky and she winced at the sound.

"Hey Lottie," Hope said quietly. "There's some hot chocolate here, your dad always found it helped him before the moon..."

"Thanks," Lottie replied, sitting up as she took the mug from her grandmother. Over the last month her and Hope had been getting on well, and staying at Lupin cottage hadn't been awful.

"How're you feeling?" Asked Hope.

"Like a have the plague." Charlotte said, laughing slightly.

Hope winced at how similar Charlotte and Remus were.

"Is there anything I could get you?"

"No thanks," Charlotte sighed. The only thing she needed was for someone to destroy the moon.

Hope nodded, leaving the room and Lottie rolled back over, wincing in pain. She had received many letters from her friends, and she hadn't seen any of them since she moved to Lupin cottage. She definitely missed all of them, especially Kaycie.

She was just looking forward to going back to school.

It was strange, because at the beginning of the summer she was desperate to come home, but this certainly wasn't home. There was no Kaycie, no midnight walks and long conversations that truly came from the depths of her mind. Lupin cottage was foreign to her, it was meaningless and filled with small talk and awkward interactions.