𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✫᪥𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍᪥✫
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✫᪥𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍᪥✫━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin and Theodore Nott made their way towards the astronomy tower, one with a frown on her face and the other with a face of confusion.

Lottie was angry.

She was slightly unsure why, she and Lupin hadn't properly argued, she didn't really see it as much of a reason be upset and yet she was.

Theo hadn't asked her why she was angry yet, because one he already had a slight idea and two, he knew she'd explain when she was ready.

When the two arrived at the astronomy tower, they each took a seat on the floor, Charlotte fiddling in her pockets for her cigarettes.

She handed Theo one and he quickly took it, lighting it with the orange lighter his friend had given him.

"I hate him," Charlotte said, bringing the cigarette to her lips.

"What happened?" Asked Theo.

"He tried to apologise." Charlotte stated bluntly. "He didn't even try to apologise properly! He asked me how my studies are going, my studies for gods sake!"

Theo felt anger for his friend, he couldn't bare to think about what how he would feel if he was the one in Charlotte's position.

"I don't want him here, Theo." She shook her head, her voice quite but the hurt showing fiercely. "I want him to go home so that I can enjoy school. I want to be able to walk to class without worrying about him turning around the corner!"

"I know," Theodore nodded, racking his brains for some sort of help he could provide his friend. "Have you written to Kaycie recently?"

"Not since we've been back to school," Lottie shook her head. "Maybe I should..."

"You should," Theodore confirmed, "you always say she gives you the best advice."

"She does," Charlotte smiled lightly. "I told her to write to me...I haven't even written to her yet, I've been so wrapped up in just...well, everything!"

"Go for it then!" Theo smiled.

"I will. How was detention with McGonagall?" Lottie asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Boring," Theo sighed, "she gave me a biscuit though."

"Lucky you." Charlotte chuckled. "At least we no longer have detentions."

"Agreed, I missed my evenings!" Theo said dramatically. "Although I doubt it'll last long."

"Me too." Lottie smirked, looking up at the stars. It was a clear night, meaning she could easily see the stars. She had always found them calming. They were comforting in a strange way, Charlotte often found herself watching them late at night.