𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Pass me another one!" Lottie whispered to Theodore Nott.

Theo quickly handed her another niffler, grinning widely as she passed it to Alex Rosier, who placed it in Dolores Umbridge's office.

Theo and Lottie, who were hovering out of the window on broomsticks laughed as Alex hit his head on one of Umbridge's kitten plates.

"Why is it so pink?" Alex whispered, glaring at the pink rug on the floor.

"Because she's crazy," Theo laughed, "hurry up before she comes back!"

"You're the one holding the nifflers," Alex rolled his eyes.

"Oh! Right...anyway," Theo stammered, handing Alex another niffler with a sheepish smile.

"They better do their job," Lottie said, looking over at the nifflers who were running around the office knocking things over.

"Oh they will," Alex smirked, wiping his hands on his trousers. "Was that the last one?"

"Yep! Now time for the mouse traps!"

"Lottie," Theo glared at her, "we are not using the mouse traps...what if a niffler hurts itself?"

"But what if Umbridge hurts herself?"

"We can't risk it," Theo shrugged, "it would be like setting mouse traps on Coco!"

"If either of you did that, I'd torture you myself," she decided, giving Theo a playful death glare.

"I'll keep that in mind," laughed Alex.

"You and me both," Theo shook his head.

"Come on then," she rolled her eyes, turning her broom around and flying backwards. "The last person to the castle on foot has to walk Coco tomorrow morning!"

"Wait! I'm not even in the air yet!" Cried Alex, grabbing his broom as he tried desperately hard to catch up with the two friends that had already flown away, neither wanting to wake up early.

It was the beginning of Ocotber, the autumn had come with regal ease, content to arrive with slow grace. Though the first leaves had tumbled to the soil so rich with rain, most remain green, fluttering in the strengthening wind.