𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

James stepped into his orphanage, a smile on his face as he held hands with his wife. Hope and Lyall Lupin were behind them, both looking equally as happy.

"KIDS!" James shouted. "EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS!"

After a short pause, many people started to make their way downstairs, all looking equally as confused.

"Who the fuck are you?" One of the boys asked, gritting his teeth as he looked around.

"Hello lads, girls. My name is James Potter, and from today, I officially own this orphanage." He smiled.

A few girls stepped back nervously, James noticed this.

"My wife and I-" many relaxed at this, "are going to turn this place around. It's a dump here - let's be honest."

A few of the older kids murmured in agreement.

"I want to change that! It'll take time, however you guys deserve proper childhoods, and I'm prepared to give you that!"

"How?" A girl asked, she looked around ten, maybe eleven.

"We can redecorate for starters." He gestured to all of the paint tubs next to him. "We'll have daily meals - proper ones. I'll make sure everyones in school, and we can get some TVs and some new toys for you youngsters...new furniture! Anything you guys want really!"

A few kids cheered, some laughed and others just sat and listened, not entirely knowing how to react.

"So, who's up for a spot of painting?"

Cheers went around the room, and James grinned.

"Right then - girls this is Lily and Hope. They're going to take you into your room and we'll have a little fix up!"

"Hey girls!" Lily smiled. "Here, come with us!"

They all grabbed tubs of paint and followed them up the stairs excitedly.

"Right then, lads, there's a few more of you than the girls." James said as he glanced around. "Put your hand up if you're younger than 10!"

A good chunk of them raised their hands, all excitedly squealing as they watched the interesting man talk to them.

"Right! You boys are going to go with Lyall here and paint the rooms!"

They all cheered.

"The rest of you, you're coming with me." James said. "Grab shoes and coats, we're going to buy you some new furniture!"