𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin woke up to the sound of her alarm clock buzzing, instantly putting a frown on her face.

She rolled over so that her head was in her pillow and groaned, she really didn't want to get up. It was way too cold.

"Lottie you need to get up," Kaycie said as she climbed out of bed. "You can't miss the train."

"Why do you get to go back in the evening? It's not fair." Charlotte mumbled as she sat up.

"You're lucky I'm wasting my sleep time to come to the station with you." Kaycie said.

"Shush."

An hour or so later, Charlotte and Kaycie were on the muggle bus to King's Cross Station, both making the most of their time together.

"So, if we were to see your dad at the station, hypothetically of course, could I throw eggs at him?" Kaycie asked.

"You don't have any eggs," Charlotte said as she looked at her friend curiously.

"I could get some," Kaycie smirked.

Charlotte rolled her eyes with a smile, to be fair, she wouldn't mind launching eggs at Lupin either.

They stayed talking until the bus finally pulled into Kings Cross, to which they got off and made their way to platforms 9 and 10.

"I wonder who's idea it was to think oh! I want to make some people run into a wall and hope for the best!" Kaycie laughed.

"I wonder why we were all dumb enough to try it! Imagine it was a scam..." Charlotte replied as the two ran through the wall to get to platform 9¾.

Charlotte paused. "You came to the platform? And last time? You never do that!"

"You're just lucky I guess!"

"It's so much busier here than it ever is at Beauxbatons." Kaycie said, scrunching up her nose as she glanced towards the Potters and Lupin-Blacks. "Quick! Get me some eggs!"

Charlotte nudged her in the ribs as she followed Kaycie's gaze, locking eyes with Lily Potter.

"Oh Merlin, now you've got the hot redhead staring at you," groaned Kaycie. "Ooh, is that Theo and Alex?"

Lottie turned to see Theodore Nott and Alexander Rosier making their way towards them.

"Yep," she replied, a wide grin filling her face.

"Lottie!" Alex cheered, pulling his best friend in for a hug. "Good Christmas? Hey Kaycie!"

"Jesus Alex!" Charlotte laughed, stepping away so she could hug Theo. "Good Christmas'?"