𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

November rolled in, and it was clear to the students that winter was on the way. Each path up to the castle is muddy water in motion, filling deep puddles that hide the ruts of dryer weather. To feel it isn't enjoyment, not fun like the gentle sunshine of springtime, yet Charlotte felt an inch of satisfaction whenever she watched it fall from her window.

Dolores Umbridge had started to gain more and more power in the school, each day she went out of her way to frustrate the students, each say everyone hated the pink woman just a little bit more.

One particular evening of Charlotte's hate for Umbridge, Lottie was sitting at the Gryffindor table for dinner with Harry's arm around her waist. Theo and Alex had quidditch training, and so Charlotte took the chance to sit with Harry and his friends.

She and Harry's relationship had taken off at a great start, each as happy as the other with their relationship. It had been just four days since the  night of Halloween that they had began dating, and throughout those four days, Charlotte has been happier than ever.

"Blood quills!" Hermione Granger slammed her book on a the table with a great thud her eyes filled with rage and disappointment.

"Blood quills?" Lucas repeated, staring at Hermione in confusion.

"It's what Umbridge has been using on her students in detentions!" Hermione said furiously.

Charlotte felt sick as she glanced around the hall, looking up at Umbridge, who had a sick smile on her face.

She shifted in her seat, her mind racing with possibilities. What if Umbridge used the quills on a younger student? And what about the pain these students would be in?

Noticing her discomfort, Harry pulled Lottie closer to him, his grip around her waist tightening as he watched the fear on her face expand.

"You lot had an inspected lesson yet?" Fred Weasley asked them, sitting down at the Gryffindor table and reaching for a goblet of pumpkin juice.

''No,'' said Hermione at once, still outraged. "Have you?"

"Just now, yeah'' said George. "Charms."

"What was it like?'' Harry asked curiously.

Fred shrugged.