𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

They landed in the forest, and Charlotte felt an instant snap in her neck. She let out a traumatised scream, frightening the marauders.

"Oh my god if we were just a second too late-"

Peter was cut off by another scream and another snap. Charlotte's bones were breaking and rearranging and she cried out in pain. It wasn't too long before her father started experiencing the same and they were both struggling to stay conscious. The rest of the marauders had transformed into their animal forms, patiently waiting as the people they saw as family were out of the pain they had been forced through.

Charlotte, despite the pain and agony she was going through, tried her hardest to think about things that made her happy. Maybe it would take away the excruciating pain she was going through, maybe it would remove the sudden anger she was feeling. She felt her jaw lift and fangs grow, her heart racing and her body sweating at she tried her hardest to fight it. Her vision started to go blurry and her eyes began to swell. She was losing consciousness and her thoughts were drifting away. The last thing she thought of before her conscious left her was Harry. The boy with raven coloured hair that was never adjusted correctly and the beautiful green eyes that she found herself lost in every time she looked at them.

James Potter watched his sons girlfriend. He watched as she fully changed into her werewolf form. He watched as the once brown eyes switched to a scary shade of yellow and as the ginger hair disappeared and turned into fur. He didn't know what was going to happen throughout the night, but he hoped and prayed that she would be safe.

The stag and the dog shared a look as the elder werewolf completed its transformation. What now? What would happen?

The youngest wolf howled, catching the attention of it's father. Remus' wolf eyed his daughter carefully. He felt no reason to protect this wolf cub. Who was it? Why had it appeared? It didn't need protecting.

She growled first, moving closer to the bigger wolf. The wolf made her angry, she wanted to kill him. He needed to suffer. She was going to attack.

He grew closer, moving faster and faster but before it could reach the little wolf, the enormous, bear like dog dived into it's step, making it crash onto the ground with a loud thud. The dog and the wolf fought for a moment, but that didn't stop the little wolf, she paced towards the two, gnarling and growling despite the desperate attempts of the stag at it's feet trying its hardest to distract it. She had never been this free on a full moon, there was so much to do, she was no longer trapped. She could attack.