𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃۪ ❀۪𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐃❃۪ ❀۪
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━❃۪ ❀۪𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐃❃۪ ❀۪━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm going to be in there with you, you're going to be just fine." Theodore Nott said quietly as he hugged his best friend.

"I don't want him to be there," Charlotte sniffed.

She had completely over panicked herself with the idea of being stuck in a room with Remus, everything in her life that had happened since he left her came over her and she grew angry and stressed and sad to the point that she couldn't breath. She hated this, she wanted him to go and she wanted McGonnogal to act like a professor and less like a family maker, because it was causing more harm than good.

"Its going to be okay, I promise." Theo said gently. "And if it gets too much, just let me know and we can get you out of there, okay?"

"Okay," Charlotte nodded, wiping her blood shot eyes.

"You ready?"

"Ready."

The two made their way to the defense against the dark arts classroom silently, Lottie was too busy lost in her own thoughts and worries whilst Theo looked back every few minutes worriedly.

When they reached the classroom, the two shared a look and Charlotte nodded, prompting him to open the door.

He did so, pushing it open to reveal Professor Lupin sat his desk marking papers.

"Hello!" Remus said awkwardly. Multiple thoughts had been going through his own mind. He didn't want to scare her off or make her angry, however he still wanted to try and build a relationship with his daughter.

"Hello." Theo replied bluntly, whilst Charlotte didn't answer at all.

Remus noticed this. He noticed the blood shot eyes and the sadness on her face, he chose to ignore it though, knowing it would cause him too much pain if he even began to think about how badly he must've hurt an innocent child.

But perhaps ignoring it would be selfish. He needed to take responsibility and apologise for everything, and yet he couldn't find the words in him, the courage. She had shut him down plain and simple the first time, and he feared if he pushed too hard and too often then it would do more permanent damage.

"Take a seat, I suppose you better write some lines." Remus rubbed his forehead nervously. "Have either of you got parchment or quills?"

They both shook their heads.

"Not to worry! I have some up here, take these." He held out some parchment, which they each took a piece of and then he grabbed some spare quills and ink.