𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The early hours of new year's day, Lottie Lupin found that she couldn't sleep.

Everything around her had become so confusing, simple thoughts had become difficult to understand, and she wanted nothing more than to talk to Kaycie.

Kaycie.

The raven haired girl had been on Charlotte's mind most of the night, and no matter what she did, she couldn't sleep. Instead, memories of Kaycie ran through her mind, days of their childhood, thoughts of the previous year they had spent together, each different detail filled her mind and refused to leave.

Being in her fathers house had done something to Charlotte's mindset; problems she had tried to put behind her were resurfacing and playing at her mind. Thoughts of Finley Anderson, of Lucas Black living the life she could never have, her father taking too long to even try with her....all of it was so overwhelming and all she wanted to do was fall into Kaycie's arms and cry.

But she couldn't, because Kaycie was gone.

Charlie had a strong urge to see her though, and the cemetery was only a walk down the road...

No. She couldn't sneak out, especially not at night.

But she hadn't visited the grave even once...

Hope and Lyall would be angry if they found out, she could betray their trust.

But she used to sneak out to see Kaycie...

Fuck it.

She climbed out of bed, pulling on a pair tracksuit bottoms and one of Harry's hoodies, it was cold outside, and she didn't fancy getting caught and becoming sick.

It was probably a silly idea to sneak out, Lottie had faced that consequence just over a year ago, but at that moment, Charlotte just didn't care.

Grabbing a box of cigarettes and a lighter, along with her wand just in case, Lottie Lupin padded down the stairs and pulled on her shoes, making sure she grabbed the spare key.

She reached for the door handle, and just as she did, Coco barked, scaring Charlotte so much she jumped, knocking a shelf and hissing in pain.

"Coco! Quiet!" She whispered.

Coco whined, her head tilting as she looked at the door, though Lottie shook her head, she couldn't take her dog to a graveyard, especially not late at night.