𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐉𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐉𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

James Potter stepped into St William's orphanage - also known as Lotties childhood home - with an excited grin on his face.

He had spent hours upon hours filling out forms and documents, writing letters to people and having meetings about childcare and improving the orphanage. He was finally done, meaning the orphanage would be his in just a few days. He felt slightly nervous, however it was quite exciting, it was something new and unique, he had so many ideas on how he could help the kids that lived there.

Today, he was working on the new layout. The orphanage was dirty. To put it simply, it wasn't a nice environment to live in. The walls were stained and the carpet was dirty and crumbling, it didn't even smell nice.

"Ah Potter, you've returned." Mary looked him up and down. She admired the man in a strange way. Not many people would go out of their way to save a bunch of children's childhood, it was surprising to see people like that still existed.

"Yeah, I've filled out all of the forms needed. Today I'd like to plan for the redecoration - my wife is on her way too." He explained, glancing around the empty room.

"Well, don't let me stop you, I'll be in my office."

James knew what that meant. It meant she'd be smoking in a small room she called her 'office' although it was just a room with a desk and chair, along with a large wine cabinet.

He briefly heard a pop from outside, and he opened the front door to reveal Lily Potter.

"Hello!" James grinned, pulling her in for a hug.

"Hey James!" Lily Potter smiled. She hated how far away they were from one another when James was at Hogwarts, so the time they spent together working on the orphanage was definitely time she looked forwards to

"I've missed you," he mumbled into her hair.

"Me too, now then! Let's get planning!"

The two went to the kitchen first, laying out a big roll of paper on the table.

"Right then, let's plan the downstairs rooms first." Lily said, pulling out a muggle pencil from her pockets. "Living room?"

"It needs new furniture." James muttered, rubbing his forehead. "Two new sofas, a new carpet, some more toys for the younger kids to play with...the walls need to be painted too."