𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Life at Hogwarts was extremely different without Dolores Umbridge, and everyone was extremely happy with the fact she was gone.

Well, everyone except Erin Johnson, who burst into tears every time someone mentioned how happy they were that Umbridge was gone.

"I'm just so upset that she's gone!" Erin said to nobody in particular as the class sat in potions.

Charlotte, who had been discharged from the hospital a few days ago, under strict rules including taking a daily potion and daily check-ups with Poppy in the hospital, smirked at the reaction of Severus Snape.

"Miss Johnson, what is the matter with you now?" He snarled.

"I'm just so sad! She was such a great teacher!'' She sobbed.

"If those are your standards then I'm sure you'll highly appreciate Lupin. Now stop crying. I do not tolerate crying children inside of my class."

"But-"

"No buts, Miss Johnson. Now turn your textbook to your assigned page before I give you a detention and deduct fifty points from your house."

Theo and Lottie snickered from the back of the class, thought Snape turned to them as well. "Just because you're at the back of my classroom does not mean I can't hear you, Lupin, Nott. Turn to the page before I deduct house points from your houses."

Sharing a look of annoyance, the two teenagers did as they were told.

"So, you excited for tomorrow?" Theo whispered when Snape had finally gone back to teaching,

Tomorrow was Charlotte's sixteenth birthday, and all of her friends were suspiciously quite about the subject, so she detected they had something planned.

"Is there something to be excited about?" She asked curiously, grinning at his uncertain reaction.

"Well," he paused for a second, not wanting to give himself away. "Your birthday takes place on a Saturday, so Harrys taking you to Hogsmeade, isn't he?"

"Yeah," she replied, still unconvinced.

Theo simply smirked, know her all too well then to bother telling her she was wrong, instead, leaving her to ponder on her thoughts and guesses instead of telling her straight up.

~~~

Lottie Lupin woke up on her sixteenth birthday to the sound of the laughter of her friends, who were getting ready for the school day with cheerful smiles.

"Happy birthday!" Hermione said as soon as she noticed that Charlotte was sitting up, and stroking Coco, who was fast asleep.

"Thank you!" Lottie grinned, being quickly reminded of the fact that it was her birthday.