𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

James Potter was worried.

Today, he was going to tell Remus Lupin and Sirius Black about his new big buy - St William's orphanage.

This wasn't something he wanted to do, however, Lily wanted him to do it and he was slightly scared of what she would say if he left it for too long. Of course, it had only been a month or so since he had bought the orphanage, and it wasn't completely his for a few more weeks, but he didn't want to take any chances.

Knocking on Remus Lupin's classroom door, James Potter stood nervously. This could go one of two ways. Either Remus would accept it and be happy, OR he would be mad at James.

Either way, he was nervous.

"Come in!" Lupin called, expecting it to be a student. "James! You know you don't have to knock, you know?"

"Oh...got it." James nodded, shuffling awkwardly

"So, what's up?" Remus asked.

"Well, I have something to tell you," James said.

"Go on,"

"Iboughtstwilliamsorphanage." He blurted.

Remus stared at him blankly. "I didn't catch any of that, mate."

"I bought St Williams orphanage," James said a little slower.

This time Remus was speechless. A mix of all different emotions filled him - particularly confusion.

Part of him felt relieved in an odd way. He wasn't too sure why, but the sentence brought a sense of comfort to the man.

"But..why?" He asked after a moment.

"Because," James sat up straight, "I want to give the children that live there a better childhood. They deserve loving parents, and if their biological parents can't do that then I will!"

Remus was slightly stunned.

His eyes scanned the man in front of him. The man he had known since he was eleven. He admired him - in fact, he envied James' bravery and determination. He had done something that not many other people would do and Remus was proud to say he was his friend.