𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
L𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━L𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The following day, Lottie was eating her lunch as the owls came in. Erin was once again, sitting with her new friends and hadn't spoken to Charlotte in quite a few days.

She watched as a big brown owl flew towards her, dropping a bright blue letter on her plate before flying away.

"Isn't that Kaycies owl?" Theo asked.

"Yup," she grinned, eagerly opening her letter.

Her eyes scanned the pages, and a smile formed on her face as she read the slightly rude words Kaycie had used to describe Remus.

A giggle escaped her lips as she continued reading, she definitely missed her friend and she was beyond excited to see her over the Christmas holidays.

"What'd she say?" Asked Alex.

"She doesn't like Lupin, that's for sure." Theo smirked as he looked at the part Lottie had pointed towards.

"You can say that again," Charlotte nodded. "She does not like him, and she said she's coming home for Christmas!"

"Are you going to go too?"

"Yep,"

"Sounds good," Theo said, "hey what was it you wanted to tell us earlier?"

Lottie paused for a moment, slightly confused.

"Wha- oh!" The thirteen year olds eyes widened. "Erin!"

"Erin?"

"Erin." She confirmed with a grimace. "She told that bloody Potter idiot-"

"Harry?"

"-same thing." She rolled her eyes. "Stupid things about me and Remus! None of it was true, but she's making me sound delusional to people and completely discarding what actually happened when I was a kid."

"Charlie, mate, you've got to be more specific we aren't Ravenclaws!" Alex sighed.

"Oh...well he keeps asking why I'm not friends with him and why I don't live with the little cult their family seems to have-"

"Cult?"

"-and Erin felt the need to tell him that Lupin didn't want me! Which, fair enough, he doesn't, but why tell the arrogant little bitc-"