𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: mentions of sexual assault.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

James Potter was angry.

No, he was furious.

Charlotte had just left with his orders to go and get some sleep and a drink of water, and he had managed to contain his anger the whole time, however now Lottie had left, nothing was keeping him from letting that anger out.

His mind had instantly gone to finding the address of the man who had hurt his goddaughter and teaching him a lesson, however he didn't want to get arrested anytime soon - even if it would be worth it.

Next his mind went to the only other person there was to blame; Remus Lupin.

Of course James didn't want to blame his best friend. He and Lupin had known one another since the age of eleven, and Remus had always had his full trust despite his foolish acts. James wasn't a fan of the decision Remus made in 1985, but he had to be there for his brother no matter what, however he did take Charlotte's point of view into things.

Remus may not have intended on leaving his daughter in such a dreadful place, but at the end of the day he did do it. He did leave her there and she did end up getting hurt.

James hated the fact that Lottie grew up in such places, and it all came down to Remus Lupin.

Therefore the anger that had built up during his discussion with Charlotte directed itself to Remus, and James took it upon himself to let it out.

A walk down the Hogwarts corridors later, James had forced open the door in Remus Lupin's office and had slammed it closed behind him, now standing with his fists clenched and his breathing shallow.

"James...you alright?" Lupin asked, looking up from the papers he was marking.

"No I am not!" Jamed exclaimed, "your daughter has been put in danger because of you and you haven't been doing enough for her!"

"What? What happened is she ok-"

"Oh so now you care?" James snapped, his mind wasn't actually processing the words that were coming out of his mouth. "Funny that, because it just so happens you weren't around when she was put in danger!"

"James-"

"No! You left us, you packed up and left everything behind including Lottie and she ended up getting hurt! How is that fair?" James shouted. "It wasn't fair on your daughter Remus! It wasn't fair on any of us!"

"I'm-"

"Sorry, I know, I've been told." James scoffed, "what would Addie say about all this, what would she think?"