𝐓𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃۪ ❀۪𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❃۪❀۪
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━❃۪ ❀۪𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❃۪❀۪━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"But Draco is kind of cute when you get to know him!" Erin Johnson was telling her friends.

"No he's not." Lottie rolled her eyes.

"You just have a foul taste in men." Scoffed Erin.

"Draco is a dickhead who treats people shit, personally I think he should-"

"Mr Nott! That foul language shall not be used on these grounds. Detention this evening, my office!" Mcgonnogal said sharply.

"But I already have detention with Lottie and Lupin tonight!" Theo argued.

"Well you can sit it with me whilst writing lines," Professor McGonagall said, before swiftly moving away.

Theodore turned to Charlotte, who was already looking his way.

"I'm sorry Charlie," Theo sighed, knowing his friend didn't want to be alone with Lupin.

"Its okay," she smiled softly.

"Sorry about what?" Erin asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Don't worry," Theo rolled his eyes, not in the mood for Erin and her judgy comments, even if Lottie didn't pick up on them.

"Right," Erin nodded uncertainly.

"Merlin it's like that woman wants me to be near him," Lottie mumbled.

"Ah yes, Minnie the family bonding getogetherer!" Alex grinned, looking around the great hall.

"Goes well with Alex the boy who makes up words," Lottie chuckled.

The four where sat at the Slytherin table eating their lunch.

"What lessons do you guys have?" Asked Erin, glancing around the hall.

"Free period and then quidditch practice," Charlotte replied, biting into her tuna sandwich.

"I still think quidditch is too masculine," Erin replied, picking our a few grapes from the fruit bowl.

"Okay? I still love it, even if Potter senior is constantly throwing around compliments as if I value his opinion..." Charlotte responded, she was used to Erin not liking quidditch and so she didn't think much of it.

"He's still on that? He must want a good bond with you or something, I mean, he's trying harder then Lupin I guess?" Theo said uncertainly.

"He's not all that bad I guess, he's just like his son though, it's crazy! Like you said though, he's trying, and he is my godfather, I suppose eight years was enough time for him to plan out how that duty fits into his schedule!"