𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Lottie! Will! You! Wake! Up!" Hannah Abbott was hitting her on the head with a pillow.

"Five more minutes," Charlotte mumbled, pulling the duvet over her head. She had spent the night by the black lake with Kaycie, the two of them stayed up until around four am, and it was one of those nights where everything seemed to be funny.

Now she was exhausted.

"Up! Professor McGonagall won't want you to be late for transfigurations now, will she?" Hannah asked, throwing another pillow at her.

"Fine," Lottie sat up, she had a beating headache which was never a good thing.

"Good, now make sure you're ready for lessons in twenty minutes or else!"

Charlotte let out a laugh as she got out of her bed, grabbing some uniform to change into.

A little while later she was dressed and ready in her uniform, her hair was brushed and her shoes were on, and she had just enough time to get breakfast before class.

"You took your time," Hannah giggled, "come on, I'm hungry!"

Lottie didn't even get to reply as Hannah pulled her out of the common room, laughing as she did so.

The two made their way down the corridors to the Great Hall, discussing the rest of the day and the lessons they had.

"Oh shoot - I forgot my potions homework!" Gasped Hannah.

"Shit! We had homework?" Lottie gasped.

"Yep - look I'll be back in five and give you the answers, wait for me outside the hall?"

"Will do," Lottie nodded, waving as Hannah ran down the corridors.

Once Hannah was out of her site, she lent against the wall, tapping her foot against the floor as she did so.

It had been almost a month since her panic attack in front of James, and in all honesty she felt embarrassed about it. Telling him it happened was one thing, but crying in front of him as well?

He probably thought she was an idiot.

The nightmares had died down, but the memory was still lingering in her mind, not something she was very fond of.