𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃۪ ❀۪𝐀 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❃۪ ❀۪
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━❃۪ ❀۪𝐀 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❃۪ ❀۪━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It had been two weeks since school had started, and Charlotte was starting to get used to being back.

"Did you hear about Lucius Malfoy telling the ministry about the hippogriff incident Draco had?" Alexander Rosier asked his friends.

The four were sitting at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall eating lunch together.

"I did, apparently Hagrids got a hearing or something in a few weeks." Erin said sadly. "Its a shame isn't it? Although they shouldn't really have such dangerous animals at a school..."

"Malfoy shouldn't of provoked him." Said Charlotte. "Its his own fault that he got attacked."

"True," shrugged Erin, "did he know how dangerous Buckbeak was though? Maybe he didn't realise or maybe Hagrid didn't tell him."

"Apparently everyone was told at the beginning of the lesson." Theo said. "Hagrids not dumb, he knows all about magical creatures, he obviously would've warned anyone."

"Still, maybe Draco didn't hear?" Erin suggested. "He could've easily missed it-"

"He did," Blaise rolled his eyes, "he's always looking for trouble."

"Agreed," Lottie nodded, taking some crisps from the bowl in front of her.

"I don't know," Erin replied, looking over at Draco who was chatting to Pansy.

"Oh well." Shrugged Lottie, "it's been and done now."

"Yeah, his arm looks fine anyway, I'm pretty sure he's just trying to get Hagrid in trouble." Alex rolled his eyes.

"Me too," nodded Theo. "Anyway. What lesson do you guys have next?"

"Transfigurations with Minnie." Lottie grinned. She quite liked the Gryffindor head of house.

"Fair enough, we have no lessons for the rest of the day."

"Lucky you." Lottie sighed, "We have it with the bloody Gryffindors as well! Talk about making a lesson hell."

"We need to prank them again soon," said Alex, "it's been a while since we've pranked anyone."

"I know!" Cried Lottie. "What should we do?"

"Nothing." Erin said firmly. "You should all be focusing on your classes not silly games!"

"I think we should prank them," Theo announced. "Maybe we could sneak into the Gryffindor common room and do something? You know change their colours to green and yellow and put hair dye in their shampoo?"