𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I know I already have lots of money," James Potter was saying to Lottie and Kaycie, "but I think a fundraiser would really help for the orphanage!"

It had been just a few hours since Charlotte had left the hospital wing, and she still felt extremely tired and in need of sleep, however James had insisted he tells her his plans.

They were sat in James' office (which was extremely big for a man who doesn't actually teacher classes.) He was apparently had news that had something to do with the girls, whilst Sophia Potter was sat on the windowsill, drawing a picture of the grounds.

"But when and where would you hold it? It's not particularly a nice part of London..." Kaycie shuddered.

"Well," a grin filled his face, "Dumbledore's decided to have some fun with the third task. See - it's going to be long and boring, and I promise I'm not telling you what the challenge is (it's a maze by the way) but we won't be able to see what's happening! Albus has decided we should have some stuff going on!"

"What other stuff?" Lottie asked curiously, her broken shoulder and damaged wrist was leaving her extremely uncomfortable, even though Poppy had mended it, it still felt funny.

"Food stands. Games. Muggle fair games really, like pie face games and throwing a ball in a hoop for a prize...there would be food and music! Plus it'll be a hot day, it's an opportunity we should take!"

Lottie wouldn't lie, it was a good idea. "What would you do for your stand though? What kind of fundraiser?"

"Good question; Marlene said she would do some face painting, Dorcas and Lily want to do a cake sale, and us marauders are thinking of putting together I own one! I hear that Diggory's parents will be making milkshakes, and the Nott's are having a competition with a whole boat as a prize!"

"Woah!"

"You're telling me that half of the family is just dropping by?" Sophia asked in pure horror.

"Yup!" James nodded ecstaticly, "the Weasley twins are going to sell their prank creations! Apparently the Abbotts are doing a sweet stall...oh and the Lovegoods! They have...well...all sorts of things planned!"

"Well, I think you should go for it, if you have the opportunity you should take it!" Kaycie smiled softly, using her finger to brush her thickly-layered with mascara eyelashes. She looked as though she hadn't slept in months, Lottie could briefly make out the concealer and eyeliner on her face as ways to hide that.