𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃❀۪𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊❃ ❀
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━❃❀۪𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊❃ ❀━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Charlotte woke up in a pretty good mood. Despite the fact that her father was there, she was glad to be home and not at the orphanage. She had decided to push away any thoughts of her 'family' and instead she would simply ignore them all if they tried to go near her. If she ignored their existence, they couldn't hurt her, right?

She sat up in her bed, glancing around the room to see that all of her friends where all ready getting dressed and ready for their days.

"Morning," Charlotte smiled groggily as she rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning!" Replied Erin, brushing through her hair.

"Morning Lottie!" Hannah smiled. "Sleep well?"

"Yep. These beds are so comfy," Lottie would never let her school friends know that for the whole of the summer she had slept on a mattress that was thinner than a block of cheese the whole summer, her back continuously aching from the discomfort she endured over the six weeks.

"Agreed!" Susan Bones replied. "I always fall asleep quickly on the first night back!"

"Me too," said Erin, clipping her hair back.

Charlotte got out of bed and made her way to her trunk, pulling out her robes with a sigh. She would much rather wear something more comfortable, though she didn't feel like getting shouted at by McGonagall and Sprout just yet. She took her clothes to the bathroom, and started to get ready.

Five minutes later, she came back into the girls dorms with her uniform on, her top button undone and her tie particularly loose.

"I still don't think this uniform goes with my ginger hair...no offence Susan." Charlotte said as she started to brush it.

"Hm...I think it looks fine." Shrugged Erin. "Better then having red hair and being a gryffindor!"

"Ah, I don't think it would clash to be honest." Said Susan. "Our robes are black, it's only the inside."

"Well...at least I don't have Malfoys hair!" Charlotte shrugged, earning a playful shove from Erin. "Hey!"

"Hurry up, I want breakfast. Stop being mean!"

"Why? Have you got a crush on him?" Lottie teased.

Erin blushed a deep red, "no! Just- ugh, I hate you!"

𓅷𓅷𓅷

Lottie and Erin arrived at the Great Hall, both glancing around for two different reasons.

Charlotte looked up at the teachers table to see Lupin talking to Potter and rolled her eyes. She simply despised them both. The fact she had to see them this early in the morning was outrageous, and she almost flicked her wand to cause a little trouble, but Sprout seemed to be watching her every move: