𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The weeks went by, and soon enough it was christmas time at Hogwarts. The trees were up, as were the fairy lights and christmas decorations, it really was pretty.

Charlotte sat on her bed with a fully packed rucksack in front of her. Today, the Hogwarts students were going home for Christmas.

She took all of her stuff from the orphanage to Hogwarts - with an undetectable extended charm on her trunk - seeing as she didn't trust anyone that was there around her things.

Her rucksack also had an undetectable extended charm on it. She didn't want to bring her whole trunk home with her, but she did need clothes for the 3 weeks, and so she stuck to using her old rucksack.

"Are you looking forwards to going home?" Susan Bones asked the girls, (minus Erin who was with Potter.)

"I am!" Hannah exclaimed. "I miss my brother."

"Yep." Lottie grinned. She wasn't lying either. Despite hating the orphanage, she was beyond excited to see Kaycie. Considering they spent most of their childhoods side by side, the months inbetween school breaks always went by extremely slow.

"We should probably get going, the carriages leave soon." Hannah said as she glanced around the room. "Everyone got everything?"

"Yep!" The other two chorused.

Lottie swung her rucksack over her back and followed her friends out of their dorm and continuing to the great hall.

"Lottie!" Alex called in a sing-song voice.

"Alright?" She asked, smiling at him and Theo.

"Yup, you ready to go? Mcgonnogals ticking people off so they can get going." Theo explained.

"Yeah. Come on." She grinned, and they made their way over to McGonagall and Potter, who each had a list of the students leaving.

"A-K with McGonagall, L-Z with Potter." Theo read out from the parchment on the wall. "We're all with Potter."

The three made their way to James, who looked beyond bored. Charlotte guessed Minerva had forced him to help.

"Hello! So with have...Nott, Rosier and Lupin.." he mumbled as he ticked each name off. "Have good christmases!"

"Thank you!"

𓃰𓃰𓃰

A long train ride later, the Hogwarts Express pulled into Kings Cross station. Lottie had a bright smile on her face as she stepped of the train. Hundreds of families were waiting on the platform, all holding faces of pure excitement as they waited for their kids.