𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mum, why can't I just a normal tie? Bow ties aren't in fashion anymore!" Alex Rosier whined to his mother.

"You have to look good at this ball, Alexander, you may find a new suiter whilst you're out there, besides, there are lots of lovely girls who could be into you!" She responded.

Alex' face grew even more frustrated, "mum, I'm not looking for a girlfriend at this ball, or a wife-"

"Are boyfriends in the picture instead?" Andrea asked carefully, her tone soft.

His face burnt red, "I didn't mean-"

"Theodore Nott will be at the ball you know," she smiled, running a comb through her hair as she looked into the mirror. "He's a lovely boy, very handsome."

"Mhmm," Alex was unsure as to how he could respond to his mother asking such delicate questions. "I'm sure Theo's parents don't make him wear bow ties!"

"That's because Romulus is too tied up with his muggle crafting to care about fashion, honestly, I'm surprised the Malfoy's still invite them. Narcissa hates the way he goes on about his boatyard. Then again, she did invite the Blacks, and Sirius was burnt from the family tree a long time ago, no doubt Regulus would attend, but Sirius? She's out of her mind trying to gain a relationship with him again!"

"Sirius never comes anyway," Alex added, "why does she still invite him? Isn't is embarrassing to constantly be turned down by somebody who's not even apart of the family?"

"I think," she slipped a pin into her hair, "Narcissa feels that if she can form a relationship with her cousin, it may give her a one way path to a bond with her sister, Andromeda."

"Do you think it would happen?"

"She makes no direct contact to Andy," Andrea shrugged, "so no, not if she keeps acting like this."

Alex hummed in agreement, adjusting his suit.

"We're leaving in twenty minutes, be ready to floo to Malfoy manor!" She said, stepping out of his room.

Alexander took no note of that, his mother was known for being late to absolutely everything, it would be at least an hour until they left.

She poked her head around the door again, "you're seeing Charlotte and Theo tomorrow, aren't you?"

"Yeah, we are going to Theo's house and then out with his dad for the day to his boatyard I think."

"Hmm, exciting," she said, her mind consuming itself with thoughts as she stepped back out.