𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❀✯𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒✯❀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━❀✯𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒✯❀━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: homophobia
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin looked up at the stars, they were beautiful things, in her opinion. She was in her second astronomy class of the year, and she was surprised she hadn't been told off about it yet, considering it was the end of May.

"Orion...yes yes a load of rubbish if you ask me." Sirius Black said to the class, "if you asked me to destroy it, I'd probably finish the job for you!"

The class looked quite confused.

"Then we have Regulus, that's always nice depending on what you like..." Sirius glanced around, "oh and then there's Bellatrix!" His face filled with disgust, "rather bitchy- I mean! Not my favourite."

A few purebloods who understood what he meant giggled, everyone else seemed extremely confused.

"Everyone in his family are named after stars and constellations," Theo murmured to Charlotte, "so he hates them all."

"I reckon he only got the job to talk shit about them," Alex smirked.

"If I could do that about my family, I probably would too." Lottie giggled.

The three laughed, all turning back to their telescopes.

Lottie could vaguely hear Erin talking in the background, and rolled her eyes at her words. "Hermione, I'm telling you! Harry and I are practically dating now, he even smiled at me today!"

"She's so annoying," Harry said, making his way over to Lottie. "Can you hear what she's saying? She's trying to get my attention, I swear!"

"Aw poor you," Charlotte laughed, "just tell her to fuck off,"

"I can't!" Harry cried, "last time I did, she told McGonagall I was bullying her! I got detention for it! What should I do?"

"I dunno..." Charlotte shrugged, "just make her think that you're dating someone else or do something to keep her away."

"Brilliant! Maybe I should do that?" Harry said curiously, glancing around the tower, "will you help me?"

Charlotte, who hadn't actually thought about her suggestion until now, looked up at him. "Huh?"

"With making Erin jealous?" He replied, his eyes looking up at her hopefully. "You know what - leave it with me."