𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Remus Lupin stormed through the ministry of magic like he was on some sort of mission. In a way, he was. A mission to destroy Umbridge and have her removed from the Hogwarts grounds immediately. Every step he took was a little harsher than the last, he was well ahead of Sirius and James, who kept being stopped by strangers to see how they were.

"Good afternoon Mr. Potter!"

"Mr. Potter, lovely to see you again!"

"Ah, Mr. Black! How's young Regulus doing? Oh, I suppose he's not too young now...he was a sweet young man the last I saw him! Always looking presentable, I must say!"

James would politely smile and wave; his history of being a professional quidditch player had never really left him, people always managed to make a fuss whenever they could.

Sirius, on the other hand, had a different reaction. Comments on his brothers success and wealthiness would make him roll his eyes and groan. Sure, Regulus had given him full time access to the family vault, but the younger brother was still seen as the star of the descendants of the Blacks. He wasn't prejudice, of course he wasn't, but he did a good job at keeping the family name going. He still attended balls, he still politely smiled and attended business meetings of the higher class as the discussed...well, Sirius didn't know what they discussed.

Probably strange things about who was going to marry who's cousin next.

He followed his best friend through the ministry, admiring the mans dedication to getting rid of Dolores. He too, was mad, though he chose to keep it to himself, there was most likely to be a scene as soon as they saw Cornelius, no doubt James would lose his shit at one point. Sirius had decided he'd be the calm of the three.

He moved faster until he was walking alongside Remus, who was headset strong on fighting until his last breath to get rid of the pink toad.

"You doing okay?" Sirius asked Remus, rolling his eyes at James, who was signing an autograph on somebody's notepad.

"I'm fine. Just concerned about Lottie. The quicker this is done, the better. Umbridge is lucky she's still a living, breathing woman right now."

Sirius chucked slightly, "very lucky indeed. Have you thought about the exact words you'd like to throw at our minister?"

Remus slowed for a second, "nope. Most likely whatever falls out of my mouth."