𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few days after the funeral, Harry arrived at Lupin cottage with Sirius Black.

Both James and Lily had work to do; James having a shift at the orphanage whilst Lily had a shift at her usual work (a healer at St Mungos hospital.) Instead of the both of them staying home alone, Harry was spending the day at Lupin cottage with Lottie, whilst Hope and Lyall went to work.

"It feels like years since I've been here!" Sirius Black said, strolling through the cottage. "Hello Charlotte! And hello Hope, Lyall."

"Lovely to see you Sirius," Hope smiled, whilst Lyall glared at Harry. "And it has been a while...how are you?"

Lyall had suppressed the angry grandfather conversation at the funeral of course, but now he was finally seeing his granddaughters boyfriend properly.

"I'm great!"

Harry didn't even notice Lyalls death glare, instead his eyes were locked with the redhead across the room, a soft smile on his face as he admired her features. It seemed as though every time he saw her she got a little more beautiful, he could rarely keep his eyes off of her.

"Hello Potter," Lyall said to the fifteen year old.

"Hey," Harry smiled brightly, tearing his eyes away from his girlfriend and to her grandfather. "It looks great in here, I love the Christmas decorations!"

"Thankyo-"

"I'm sure you do," Lyall said, cutting his wife off, "now. You are not to lay a finger on Charlotte. If you break her heart, I'll snap all of your fingers in half and feed them to you, got it? If you hurt her, I will make sure you feel five times the pain."

Sirius' eyes widened, and he sat down on the couch next to Lottie so he could listen properly.

Harry stared in shock. He hadn't expected that on a Tuesday morning.

"Look how scared he is!" Sirius whispered to Charlotte, "he looks like he's going to shit himself!"

"Lyall's been waiting to say all this," Lottie giggled.

"I can't wait to tell Lucas and Emelia about this!"

Charlotte hadn't put any thought to Kaycies message about parents in her letter, however, she had noticed that Sirius wasn't an awful person, so she decided she wouldn't be mean to him for no reason. She still saw him as the guy who replaced her mum, but she didn't need to be unkind, there was no need.