𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Lottie! Wakey wakey! Phia! Up you get!" James was saying, laughing to himself as the two girls looked at the clock to see it was 7am.

"Dad, get out! It's basically still night time!"

"Uh-uh! We are on holiday, which means a bright and early start to a busy day! Lyall is cooking breakfast so chop chop before it gets cold!"

Charlotte groaned as he walked out of the room, rubbing her eyes and yawning at the unexpected start of the day.

"I thought holidays were for relaxing!" Exclaimed Sophia as she started rummaging through her bag.

"You and I both," Lottie smiled, sitting up on her bed. "What do you reckon we're doing today?"

"Probably the castle and caves were talking about yesterday," Phia said, "though I hope we go to the beach...maybe we'll do that tomorrow?"

"I hope so too!" Charlotte said excitedly. "I can't remember the last time I was at a beach."

"We haven't been in a while either," she replied softly.

Lottie looked through her bag and pulled out some fresh clothes, including jeans and a T-shirt. "Do you think the weather will be nice?" Lottie asked, her eyes on her mothers quidditch jumper."

"Too cold for shorts, too hot for a jumper."

"Thought so," she nodded, English weather was always confusing, but it was typical for an English beach to be more windy and chilly.

Charlotte took her clothes and got ready in the bathroom, leaving Sophia the bedroom to get dressed in. She glanced up at the mirror above the sink, twisting the stud in her nose as the painful memory of Kaycie Lloyd launched itself into her mind. Shrugging it off, Charlotte washed a face and brushed her teeth, before picking out her mascara from her pile of clothes and applying it to her eyelashes, before quickly changing into her clothes for the day.

"You look beautiful," the soft voice of Harry Potter said as she stepped out of the bathroom, "as always."

Lottie smiled sheepishly, "I'd say the same for you, Harold, but your bed hair is a little scruffy."

"Don't pretend you aren't always messing my hair up because you prefer it scruffy," he smirked. "Besides, you haven't brushed your hair yet either, Garfield."

Blushing, she rolled her eyes, "I don't know what you're talking about, Bambi."

"Whatever you say, Charlie!" He grinned, kissing her forehead and walking into the bathroom, leaving her in the hallway.