𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: mentions of sexual assault and self blame

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ready to go?" James Potter asked his Goddaughter.

Today her suspension was finished, and Charlotte was heading back to Hogwarts. She was still drained; mentally and physically. It was as if all of her energy had disappeared, she was in so much mental pain that simple everyday things became beyond difficult.

"Yep," she replied quietly, she hadn't spoken much since the previous day when he had offered her his support.

"Is your trunk packed?" He asked, looking around.

"Yep," Lottie nodded, "everythings been ready since this morning."

"Brilliant!" James grinned, attempting to lighten the very dark mood. "Dumbledore said you can be at school for dinner tonight and then back to lessons tomorrow!"

"Sounds good," she smiled weakly.

James bit his lip, he knew she was struggling, but he just didn't know how he could help.

"Come on then," he sighed, "we'll be using a portkey."

An hour or so later, Charlotte was standing in Dumbledore's office with Erin Johnson.

"I expect no more fighting," Albus announced, "to ensure this, I have decided to change your dorm arrangements."

"What?" Erin gasped, "I'm not moving!"

"Miss Johnson, I believe it would be better for you to stay in the Gryffindor girls common room, they have a spare bed-"

"No," she shook her head, "make her move!"

"I don't want to move," Charlotte glared at her.

"You won't be changing houses," Dumbledore said calmly, "just different sleeping arrangements."

"I'm not going." Erin declared.

"One of you needs to move," McGonagall said firmly, however she didn't look very pleased.

"I refuse." Said Erin.

"Right then, it'll have to be you, Miss Lupin," Dumbledore said to Charlotte.

"What-"

"Yep! Charlotte can move," Erin smirked smugly.

"I don't want t-"

"It's decided then!" Dumbledore grinned. "Charlotte, I'm sure McGonagall can show you the way! You may still use the Hufflepuff common room, however the dorms are a no."