𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte stepped onto platform 9¾ with her grandparents either side of her. She was excited for her fourth year, her grandad had slightly hinted that something was going to happen and it's safe to say she was curious.

The three stopped just in front of the train, and Charlotte could vaguely see her father in the distance.

"Right then!" Lyall said cheerfully. "Have a lovely year, and make sure you write to us!"

"Will do," Lottie smiled.

"We'll send your Christmas presents...I have a feeling you'll want to stay at Hogwarts this year." Hope said, making Lottie even more curious for the upcoming year.

"Got it..." she nodded uncertainly.

"Now, your head of house and Madame Pomfrey will talk you through the moon and good luck with it!" Lyall said. "I hope everythings okay - and I'm sure it will be."

Charlotte bit her lip, glancing towards her father who was already looking in her direction.

"Will do,"

Hope, who had grown quite fond of her granddaughter, pulled her in for a hug.

Lottie was slightly taken aback with this, however she awkwardly hugged back.

"Lottie!"

She glanced towards Alexander Rosier, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Alex!" She waved, outstretching her arms so she could hug him.

"I've missed you!"

"I saw you last week,"

"Let me be sentimental." He rolled his eyes, stepping back and turning to face Hope and Lyall. "Hello! I'm Alex Rosier."

"Lovely to meet you," Hope smiled, however the sound of the train drew their attention. "Go on then, on the train! See you next year!"

The two said their goodbyes and quickly stepped on the train.

"I reckon Theo's already found a compartment." Alex muttered, and they made their way down the train as they started to look for the Slytherin boy.

"Here we go!" Charlotte grinned, pointing towards Theo who was just a little further down.

"I was starting to think you'd miss the train," Theo laughed, hugging Lottie and awkwardly smiling at Alex. "You two alright?"

"Yep!" Lottie grinned, putting her trunk on the luggage rack and stepping into the compartment.